Valentine's Day 2020
6 years ago
Here's Noah in his finest:
I am messing with iMovie a little and put a title on the clip. Basically it's Noah staring at us. As a one month old this is one of his favorite activities. That and eating of course. We often chuckle and wonder what the dreams of a one month old would be about...
how sweet and cute!
Samantha said...
September 17, 2008 at 7:39 AM
I love him! He is so cute. He definitely has your eyes Lyza but looks alot like Nathan. I have got to see you before he gets to be a big boy.
Elizabeth said...
September 18, 2008 at 8:21 AM
I just found your blog through Sams... Noah is SO cute! Hope you are enjoying your time off of work!
Scott, Stacy, Maddie, Elle and Lola said...
September 18, 2008 at 9:41 AM
Who could NOT fall in love with this little darling. I just want to reach through the laptop and tickle his cheek too.
He is so darling. I can't wait to hold him again.
nana berkley
MaryAnn said...
September 18, 2008 at 8:25 PM